BIBIANA, International House of Art for Children aims to ensure accessibility of its website in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on Information Technology in Public Administration and the relevant implementation regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102. This accessibility statement applies to the website www.bibiana.sk.
Status of compliance
This website is in partial compliance with Act No 95/2019 Coll. on Information Technology in Public Administration and the relevant implementation regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- The audio recordings on the site do not have a text alternative - subtitles are not applied. Success criterion 1.2.1. Separate audio and video recording (pre-recorded)
- Video recordings are not subtitled. Success criterion 1.2.2 Subtitles (for pre-recorded media)
- Some headings and lists on the page are not defined semantically correctly. There are no tags in the PDF on the page. Success criterion 1.3.1 Information and interrelationships
- Some PDF documents were scanned without the use of an OCR layer. Success Criterion 1.4.5 Text in the form of images.
- There are PDF documents on the page that do not have bookmarks created. Success Criterion 2.4.5 Manageable, multiple ways.
- In the forms on the site, when an incorrect email address is entered in Mozilla Firefox, the browser does not offer to correct the error. Success Criterion 3.3.3 Understandable, suggestion for error correction.
Non-compliance with Slovak general binding legislation regulating standards regarding accessibility of websites and mobile applications:
- Some links are not accompanied by information on file format and file size. The user is not informed that the hyperlink leads to a file of a different format (e.g. RTF, DOCX, XLS, PDF, ZIP, etc.). [Article 18(i) of Decree No 78/2020 of the UPVII on standards for public administration information technology]
Drafting of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30. November 2023.
Evaluation of the compliance of the website with the requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on Information Technologies in Public Administration and the relevant implementation regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was carried out by self-assessment.
The declaration was last checked on 20 December 2023.
Feedback and contact information
If you have any problems with the accessibility of the website, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The webmaster of the website is BIBIANA, the international house of art for children.
In the event of unsatisfactory responses to suggestions or requests sent as part of feedback to the public sector body in accordance with Article 7(1)(b) of the Directive of the European Parliament, you may contact the body responsible for the enforcement of the Directive, which is the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatisation of the Slovak Republic, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.